Subject: [news] Invitation to the 6th EuroSpeleo Protection Symposium on cave biotopes and geotopes through Natura 2000 or similar programs in Europe
From: Alena Gessert <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: Bureau FSE <[email-masked]>, Jean-Claude Thies <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 09:34:16 +0100

(French Text below)

6th EuroSpeleo Protection Symposium

* “Assessing, monitoring and protecting cave biotopes and geotopes
  through Natura 2000 or similar programs in Europe”

 22 - 26 September 2020 *

organized jointly by the German Federal Agency for Natur Conservation (BfN)
and the European Cave Protection Commission (ECPC) of the European
Speleological Federat*i*on (FSE)

at the BfN-International Academy for Nature Conservation Isle of Vilm,
Germany

On behalf of the European Cave Protection Commission and the German Federal
Agency for Nature Conservation we kindly invite all speleologists,
scientists and authorities active in cave and Karst monitoring and
protection, to participate at the 6th EuroSpeleo Protection Symposium
organized jointly by the German Federal Agency for Nature Conservation (BfN)
 and the European Cave Protection Commission (ECPC) of the European
Speleological Federation (FSE).
The Symposium will provide a platform for scientists, speleologists and
authorities active in the domain of cave and karst monitoring and
conservation.
It should give an overview about Natura 2000 type 8310 ''habtiat caves not
open to public" monitoring procedures in EU member states and similar
programs in non-EU countries. Main aspects will be monitoring, evaluation
and cooperation through borders.It will address appropriate management
measures to restore or maintain a favourable conservation status.

The symposium ist organized by ECPC (Bärbel Vogel (DE)  & Jean-Claude Thies
(LU)) and by BfN (Ute Feit).

If you are interested in attending the symposium, you will find the first
circular, a questionnaire and a registration form in the appendix.
Submit filled-in forms to [email-masked]
<http://[email-masked]>**rg* by 1st March 2020.

best regards,

Jean-Claude Thies
e-mail: [email-masked]

ECPC President
European Cave Protection Commission

*Fédération Spéléologique Européenne asbl. *B.P. 3067
L-1030 Luxembourg
www.eurospeleo.eu

6ème Symposium EuroSpeleo Protection

* “Assessing, monitoring and protecting cave biotopes and geotopes
  through Natura 2000 or similar programs in Europe” “évaluer, surveiller
et protèger les biotopes et geotopes des cavités par des réseaux Natura
2000 ou des programmes similaires en europe” 22 - 26 septembre 2020 *

*organisée en commun avex l’agence fédérale allemande pour la conservation
de la nature (BfN) **e*t la commission euroéenne de protection des cavités
(ECPC) de la fédération spéléologique européene (FSE)

à l’académie internationale de la conservation de la nature sur l’ île de
Vilm, (allemagne)

De la part de la commission européenne pour la protection des cavités et
l’agence fédérale allemande pour la conservation de la nature on invite
tous spéléologues, scientifiques et autorités activent dans le domaine de
surveillance et protection des cavernes à participer au 6ème symposium
EuroSpeleo de protection organisé en commun par l’agence fédérale allemande
pour la conservation de la nature (BfN) et la commission européenne de
protection des cavités (ECPC) de la fédération spéléologique européenne
(FSE).
Le Symposium offre une plateforme pour scientifiques, spéléologues et
autorités activent dans le domaine de la conservation et la surveillance
des cavités et du Karst. Il va informer sur les procédures de surveillance
de natura 2000 type 8310 “habitat cavités non ouvert au public” dans les
pays membres de l’UE et des programmes similaires dans les pays non-EU. Un
aspet important va être la surveillance (monitoring), l’évaluation et la
coopération entre pays voisins. Il va adresser des mesures de gérance de
restauration ou de maintien d’un statut de conservation favorable.

Le symposiom est organisé par ECPC (Bärbel Vogel (DE)  & Jean-Claude Thies
(LU)) et par BfN (Ute Feit).

Si vous étes intéressés à participer au symposium, vous trouverez la
première circulaire avec un questionnaire et le bulletin de régistration en
annexe.
Veuiilez renvoyer les formulaires dûment remplis à [email-masked]
<http://[email-masked]>**rg* pour le *1er mars 2020 *au plus tard.

regards,

Jean-Claude Thies
e-mail: [email-masked]

ECPC President
European Cave Protection Commission

*Fédération Spéléologique Européenne asbl. *B.P. 3067
L-1030 Luxembourg
www.eurospeleo.eu
_____________________________________________________
Best regards
RNDr. Alena Gessert, PhD.
FSE General secretary

Visit FSE’s Official Partners at
http://www.scurion.ch/jm/ - http://www.aventureverticale.com/ -
http://www.sacidkordas.com/en
https://www.facebook.com/Scurion -
https://www.facebook.com/AventureVerticale -
https://www.facebook.com/KORDAS-46136689732/
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email-masked]